ASRock Game Blaster
Unleash Your Maximum Gaming Power
Supporting Creative Sound Core3D 7.1 CH HD audio and Broadcom gigabit lan via the bundled ASRock Game Blaster, ASRock motherboard could give the extreme value for serious gamers!
Creative Sound Core3D Audio
•7.1 CH HD Audio, Sample Rate : 192KHz / 24-Bit
• THX TruStudio PRO
• Scout Mode
• EAX1.0 to EAX5.0
• Premium Headset Amplifier (PHA)
• Full Blu-ray Profile 2.0 Audio Decoder Support
XFast 555 Technology : XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB
By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
12+2 Power Phase
The 12+2 Power Phase features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. It offers unmatched overclocking capability and enhanced performance with the lowest temperatures for PC gaming enthusiasts.
Premium Gold Caps
Premium Gold Caps are luxury capacitors. These 100% Japan-made solid capacitors are sleek, high gloss caps with a premium gold coating representing long life and stable performance.
8 x DDR3 2400+ DIMM Supports Quad Channel Memory
The ASRock motherboard has 8 DIMM slots for Quad-Channel memory, supporting for 2400+(OC) MHz DDR3 memory!
Broadcom Dual LAN
Dual LAN allows two single connections to act as one single connection for twice the transmission bandwidth, making data transmission more effective.
Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 Support
The ASRock motherboards support the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth for the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, provide ultimate graphics performance.
Get PCI-E 3.0 Benefits
• Higher bit rate - 8.0GT/s
• Higher bandwidth per lane - 1GB/s
• Higher efficiency - 98.5% encoding efficiency
• 100% backward compatible with previous PCI-E 2.0 / 1.0 standard
Greater air flow, faster heat dissipation! ASRock X-FAN allows the motherboard to breathe smoothly. It will be automatically activated only when the system rises to a certain temperature under heavy-loading. Normally, ASRock X-FAN will remain deactivated to give users the quietest computing experience.
Graphical UEFI – The Revolutionary BIOS Interface
Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a revolutionary BIOS utility which offers tweak-friendly options in an advanced viewing interface. Compared with traditional BIOS design, the latest UEFI utility provides lots improved functions. The major features of UEFI include:
1. Graphical Visual Experience – UEFI provides an improved visual interface with colorful icons and makes your computing environment more versatile to replace the traditional dull BIOS page.
2. Mouse Enabling – Besides keyboard control, you can freely use mouse to select your ideal settings in UEFI as well.
3. Supports 3TB bootable HDD - UEFI breaks the limitations of 2TB bootable HDD on traditional BIOS. With UEFI, you can enjoy 3TB bootable HDD size.*
ASRock Crashless BIOS allows users to update their BIOS without fear of failing. If power loss occurs during the BIOS update process, ASRock Crashless BIOS will automatically finish the BIOS update procedure after regaining power. Please note that BIOS files need to be placed in the root directory of your USB disk. Only USB 2.0 ports support this feature.[/quote