Product on Review: Arc Midi Tower
Manufacturer: Fractal Design
Street Price: £65 inc. VAT
The chassis market is indeed a competitive arena and Fractal Design have so far left a firm stamp with their Define series taking a strong hold within hardware circles world-wide. It is today that marks our first review with Fractal Design and the start of a promising journey. So far, FD have designed countless elegantly styled cases for the hardware professional and today sees much of the same.
Today we will be taking a look at Fractal Design’s Arc Mid Tower case. This burly enclosure promises to combine rich looking aesthetics, good thermal performance and plenty of features to ensure installation processes are complete without a hitch.
So without any further delay. Let’s commence our analysis of Fractal Design’s Arc Midi Tower Case.
Fractal Design’s take on Arc:
The new Fractal Design Arc Series of cases create a niche of their own; a combination of stellar performance and cooling options with stylish, minimalistic looks and an overall understated elegance.
Some words on Fractal Design’s ethos:
The concept of Fractal Design is to provide products with an extraordinary design level, without compromising the important factors of quality, functionality and pricing. The computer of today has come to play a central role in most people’s home, creating a demand for appealing design of the computer itself and its accessories. Our main product areas are computer enclosures, power supplies, cooling, and Media Center-products, such as Home Theatre-enclosures, keyboards and remote controls.
- 8x 3,5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
- 2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and Audio I/O
- No PSU included (removable filter below PSU)
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX, Micro ATX and ATX
- 7+1 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 290mm when removable HDD-Bay is in place
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 470mm without removable HDD-Bay
- Supports CPU coolers with height of 180mm
- Supports PSU's with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120/140mm fan location. When not using the bottom 120/140mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSU's, typically 270mm.
- Case size (WxHxD): 230x460x515mm with front and top bezel in place
- Net weight: 10kg