ADATA Expands Industrial-Grade SSDs with ISSS314 SSD
ADATA expands its industrial-grade solid state drive line-up with the ISSS314 SSD offered in 3D MLC and 3D TLC variants. The ADATA ISSS314 SSDs doesn’t only operate at a wider temperature range and a set of endurance features against shocks, vibration and humidity, ISSS314 also offer high-performance speeds of 560 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write and low operating power requirement of only 2.5 watts. The ADATA ISSS314 SSDs is available in capacities ranging from 32GB up to a generous 512GB giving builders a variety of options depending on their need.
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- SATA III 6.0Gbps
- Maximum sequential read/write speed: 560/520MB per second
- Low power consumption: 2.5W
- Supports S.M.A.R.T, Wear Leveling, NCQ, and Windows TRIM Command
- Hardware power detector and Flash protection
- Suitable for industrial computing, embedded applications, gaming, surveillance, healthcare, defence, and general automation
Industrial-Grade 3D NAND
3D NAND flash is known for its higher densities and a longer lifespan. Adding industrial-grade features to that gives you a tough high-performance storage solution with MTBF rating of over 2 million hours, 25% more compared for older planar NAND flash drives. It is also energy efficient consuming just 2.5 watts while reaching up to 512GB capacity.
The ADATA ISSS314 SSDs is tougher than your average consumer SSD with a wider temperature tolerance of -40 to 85 degrees Celsius. The SSD is also rated to withstand up to 20G of vibration, 1500G/ms of shock and humidity range of 5% to 95%. The ADATA ISSS314 SSDs will be able to withstand most industrial and military applications with such durability.
The ISSS314 3D MLC is available in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB capacities. The ISSS314 3D TLC on the other hand is only offered in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB capacities.
ADATA ISSS314 3D MLC
ADATA ISSS314 3D TLC