Aerocool introduces the Cipher mid-tower chassis designed for storage-based cryptocurrency mining like Chia mining. The Aerocool Cipher supports up to twelve (12X) 3.5 HDDs and supports for an additional four (4X) 2.5 drives. Aside from a mesh front panel, the Aerocool Cipher has back-to-back cooling vents directly on the drive cages to cool hard drives efficiently. Just like a standard gaming chassis, the Aerocool Cipher also comes with sufficient space to support high-performance components including full-sized graphics cards, CPU coolers and all-in-one liquid cooler, and standard ATX PSUs.
Aerocool Cipher Key Features
- Four removable HDD cages allows for storage-based cryptocurrency mining
- Supports up to a max. of 12 x 3.5 HDDs and 4 x 2.5 SSDs (11 x 3.5 HDDs and 4 x 2.5 SSDs or 12 x 3.5 HDDs and 3 x 2.5 SSDs simultaneously)
- Mesh front panel design allows for improved air ventilation and viewing of your front LED fans
- Air vents in the side panel adds increased air flow, ensuring your system stays cool while mining
- Two additional vertical expansion slots allow for vertical graphics card installation
- Supports liquid cooling in the front, top, and rear of the case
- Supports air cooling in the front, top, and rear of the case
- Supports CPU cooler up to 160mm
- Supports high-end graphics cards up to 290mm or 400mm (without HDD cage)
The Aerocool Cipher chassis is now available at select partner resellers in Europe for 99 SRP.