Akitio, a brand focused on creating cutting-edge storage solutions, announces the availability of its Special Edition Red Node Lite packed with a 960GB Intel Optane SSD 905P delivering ultra-fast data transfer rates of up to 2600MB/s via Thunderbolt 3. The Akitio Node Lite is an external storage drive built to handle demanding storage loads for both Windows PC and Mac computers.
Akitio Red Node Lite with 960GB Intel Optane SSD 905P Features
- Thunderbolt 3 for lightning-fast transfer speeds up to 40 Gbps
- Bundled with an Intel Optane SSD 905p 960GB capacity PCIe (NVMe) SSD with incredible transfer speeds of up to 2600 MB/s
- Transparent acrylic panel to show off the colourful LED lights on the SSD
- Dedicated DisplayPort for additional monitor to expand the workspace
- 2nd Thunderbolt port supports Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1, and DisplayPort devices
- Daisy-chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices
- Durable and rugged aluminium casing
Intel Optane SSD
The Intel Optane SSD 905P is designed for the most demanding storage workloads, delivering high random read/write performance coupled with ultra-low latency and Industry-leading endurance of 10 DWPD (Drive Writes per Day). The Intel Optane SSD 905P is built with 3D XPoint memory, a revolutionary class of non-volatile memory that delivers greater platform performance to empower professional users, enthusiasts, and content creators.
Pricing and Availability
The Akitio Node Lite with Intel Optane SSD 905P is now available in the US region via Amazon with an MSRP of $1499.99. Akitio is working on an upgraded version of the Red Node Lite with larger capacity Intel Optane drives as it becomes readily available from Intel.
Learn more about the Akitio Lite Node with Intel Optane SSD here.