FREMONT, California — November 15, 2013 — Antec Inc., a global leader in high-performance computer enclosures, power supplies, and mobile accessories today announces the P100, a case engineered for quiet computing.
The P100 is an ATX case that epitomizes cool, quiet, and sophistication. It features Antec’s award-winning Performance One series design and Quiet Computing™ technologies that minimize system noise. In addition to 7 expansion slots, the P100 also supports two tool-less 5.25” drives and seven tool-less 3.5”/ 2.5” drives. With a great price-to-feature ratio, the P100 is the only economical case that delivers silence.
A balance of price and features is achieved by combining Antec design standards with superior build quality. Together with the Smart Cooling Solution (S.C.S.) and Quiet Computing™ Technology, the P100 is truly in a class all its own.
- Stylish Quiet Computing™ design with high-density acoustic material
- S.C.S. (Smart Cooling Solution) Technology: 5 x 120 mm fan mounts with two Antec High-performance silent 120mm FDB fans already installed
- Dual-layer design: Steel & Foam side panels deaden system noise
- Dual-layer front bezel with double-hinged door: Open range up to 270 degrees
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes
- 7 expansion slots
- Supports Graphic Cards up to 12.5” (317.5 mm) in length
- Two tool-less 5.25” drive bays
- Seven tool-less 3.5”/ 2.5” switchable drive bays
- Removable drive bays
- Removable and washable dust-free filters for the PSU and front panel intake vents
- Front panel I/O with 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports, audio in/out
The case is now commercially available from 95€ (Manufacturer's suggested retail price including VAT) and backed by Antec’s Quality 3-Year Warranty.
For more details please go to: http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=706703&fid=82