ASUS announced the Pro Q670M-C-CSM business motherboard with support for 12th Gen Intel Core processors and DDR5 memory. It joins the ASUS B660 and H610 models launched in January to deliver a full lineup for customers ranging from small-to-medium businesses to enterprises. These models are designed to deliver enhanced security, reliability, manageability, and serviceability that every company needs to build their IT systems.
The ASUS Pro Q670M-C-CSM features ASUS Boot Defender technology with NIST SP 800-193 compliance, which automatically detects and protects the boot environment to help recover from intrusions and attacks. This security feature secures a PC before it even loads the operating system (OS), to provide additional protection that an OS environment cannot. Hardware-based security Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities, and ensures platform integrity.
Designed for Harsh Environments
The ASUS Pro Series business motherboards are designed with high-quality, TCO-optimized solutions to fit any scenario. These motherboards are available for a variety of market segments and feature unique enhancements such as anti-sulfur resistors and anti-moisture coating to protect against harsh environments and prolong the life of the motherboard. All such models also undergo extensive reliability stress testing to ensure operation in hot, cold, and humid locations.
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core processors
- ASUS CSM program: A stable motherboard supply, end-of-life notifications, and IT software for business motherboards
- ASUS Control Center Express: Integrated IT monitoring and management software that simplifies enterprise-level system administration
- Enhanced system security: Boot defender with NIST SP 800-193 compliance, a self-recovering BIOS, and TPM to safeguard PCs
- Consistent and reliable performance: High-quality components and rigorous testing to help ensure durability in harsh environments
- Efficient management and customization: An event log and commercial BIOS kit to enable easy maintenance
- Better serviceability: Q-LED diagnostic display and COM debug header to facilitate building and support processes
To learn more about the ASUS Pro Q670M-C-CSM business motherboard, please visit the product page.
For more information about the ASUS Pro Series business motherboards, please visit ASUS.com.