be quiet! Launches Pure Power 10 Series PSU
be quiet! announces the Pure Power 10 entry-level power supply series with premium-grade features. The be quiet! Pure Power 10 has ten new models which include cable-managed and fixed-cabled versions ranging from 400W to 700W, and 300W to 700W, respectively. With improved technology and increased energy efficiency, the be quiet! Pure Power 10 power supply series are best suited for powerful gaming systems, silent PC configurations and workstations. The Pure Power 10 is a direct result of the work and effort to integrate DC-to-DC technology in be quiet!’s Straight Power and Dark Power Pro series power supplies. The topology of all Pure Power 10 models with 400W and above includes DC-to-DC technology, with further optimizations to increase efficiency and noise reduction.
- Two 12V-rails and up to four PCI-express connectors for powerful multi-GPU systems
- 80PLUS® Silver certification and up to 91% power conversion efficiency
- Exceptionally quiet operation thanks to use of a silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan
- Stable operation thanks to DC-to-DC power conversion technology
- Modular cable management simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter
- Fixed 24-pin and P8 cables with high-quality single layer sleeve
- Easy-to-use flat drives and PCIe cables offer more space for installation
- Top component protection with full suite of safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star guidelines
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
Improved Topology For Quality and Efficiency
The be quiet! Pure Power 10’s standout technology is the inclusion of a DC-to-DC converter, significantly improving voltage quality for 3.3V and 5V as well as cross-load stability. Pure Power 10 power supplies with 400W and above are 80PLUS Silver certified, reaching an efficiency of up to 91%. The so-called "Active Clamp + SR" topology, also used in Pure Power 9 power supplies, contributes to higher efficiency ratings and stability. Variants with less than 400W power are certified with 80PLUS Bronze. All common protection circuits are integrated to protect the components of the Pure Power 10.
Cool and Silent Operation
The fan in the new Pure Power 10 power supplies features the same proven reliability and reduced motor and bearing noise as its predecessor. Using an independent temperature sensor to control the flow-optimized fan blades allows better fine-tuning of the fan curve while the overall increased efficiency results in less electrical energy transduced into heat, enabling a lower fan curve and lower noise.
Solid Capacitors Reduce Ripple Noise
be quiet! installed high-quality capacitors to reduce ripple noise. While Pure Power 10 CM power supplies are equipped with high-performing solid capacitors, ripple noise is reduced by significantly increasing the capacity of the capacitors in the models with fixed cables.
Premium Design and Cable Management
The new generation of Pure Power 10 power supplies follows be quiet!’s general cable design philosophy and comes with all-black premium cables. Modular cables have a low-profile design, all other cables are sleeved. Models from 400W upwards provide two PCIe connectors and support multiple GPUs, models with 600W and above are equipped with four PCIe connectors.
Pure Power 10 CM power supplies with cable management come in 400W, 500W, 600W and 700W and are priced between €72-€115 / $72-$115 / £59.50-£95 MSRP.
Pure Power 10 power supplies with fixed cables come in 300W, 350W, 400W, 500W, 600W and 700W and are priced between €50-€105 / $50-$105 / £42.50-£85 MSRP.