EVGA introduces the new SuperNOVA GA Series featuring 80 PLUS Gold certification, 100% Japanese capacitors, durable double-ball bearing fan, and a fully modular design. Compared to the recently released SuperNOVA GD Series power supplies, the SuperNOVA GA Series features a fully modular design, longer warranty period of 10 years, a larger fan at 135mm (120mm Sleeved Bearing Fan for SuperNOVA GD Series), ECO Mode, and Power ON Self-Tester that helps users troubleshoot the power supply.
The EVGA SuperNOVA GA Series also features LCC Resonant Circuit Layout with a full DC-to-DC design that greatly improves the efficiency of the power supply unit. The EVGA ECO Mode enables users to select fan speeds, between silent operation or longevity. The SuperNOVA GA Series also comes with a suite of protection including OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, and OTP. It is also covered with EVGA’s industry-leading 10-year warranty and world-class customer support. The EVGA SuperNOVA GA Series is available in four wattage capacities – 550W, 650W, 750W, and 850W.
EVGA SuperNOVA GA Series Key Features- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- DC-DC Converter improves 3.3V/5V stability
- Active Power Factor Correction
- Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire Ready
- Unbeatable EVGA 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
Pricing and Availability
The EVGA SuperNOVA GA Series power supplies are now available at EVGA.com, see pricing below.
EVGA SuperNOVA 550 GA (550W)
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GA (650W)
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GA (750W)
EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GA (850W)