EVGA introduces the SuperNOVA GM line of small form factor power supplies. The EVGA SuperNOVA GM SFX are designed to deliver power, prestige, and performance of the EVGA’s award-winning SuperNOVA Power Supply series into the SFX-standard form factor for compact desktop builds. The SuperNOVA GM SFX features 80PLUS Gold certified efficiency, durable 100% Japanese capacitors, and a fully modular cable design.
The EVGA SuperNOVA GM SFX’s fully modular design enables builders to use as minimal cables as possible to minimize clutter and optimize air flow. It comes with an SFX to ATX bracket adapter to support standard ATX PSU bays. Its reliable 100% Japanese capacitors are built for performance. The SuperNOVA GM SFX packs a 92mm double-ball bearing cooling fan that delivers excellent thermal and acoustic profile with greater reliability for a longer lifespan.
EVGA SuperNOVA GM SFX Features
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- SFX-Standard Form Factor packs large power into a small space for compatibility with mITX cases and compact gaming systems
- Auto ECO Mode to ensure silent operation under low to medium loads with no configuration necessary
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
Pricing and Availability
The EVGA SuperNOVA GM SFX power supply comes in three capacities – 450W, 550W, and 650W with an MSRP of $109.99, $119.99 and $129.99 respectively. EVGA covers the SuperNOVA GM SFX power supplies with a 7-year warranty. Now available at EVGA.com.