Fractal Design expands its Meshify Series cases with the Meshify C White TG edition chassis. The Meshify C sports diamond facets and angular asymmetry along with a generous application of mesh panels creating a high-airflow design. It is completed with the distinct aesthetics of tempered glass as a window panel.
The unrestricted airflow path of the Fractal Design Meshify C chassis allows direct airflow through the key components of the system and exits directly to the rear and optional top exhaust. The Meshify C has a compact design but supports high-end components for high-performance gaming setups such as multiple radiators and seven fan mounts.
Fractal Design Meshify C Key Features
- Streamlined high-airflow design
- Performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size
- Newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
- Tempered glass side panel offers users a clean and clear view of their components
- Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Full-length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior
- Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommeted pass-through holes for clean cable routing
For more information, visit the Meshify C White - TG product page here.