GELID Phantom Series Offers 200W TDP and Triple-Fan Support
GELID introduces its latest CPU cooler offering 200W TDP support and up to a triple-fan setup – the GELID Phantom Series CPU Coolers. It is a dual-tower CPU cooler with 7 nickel-plated heat pipes cooled with two 120mm Smart PWM fans delivering up to 200W TDP support cooling down even the high-performance octa-core processors. It currently supports all the latest mainstream platforms from AMD and Intel which includes LGA 1151 and Socket AM4 for the AMD Ryzen processors.
- 7 Mixed-Size Nickel-Plated power heat pipes serve to optimize heat transfer within the heatsink elements.
- Advanced Twin-Tower Heatsink delivers substantially improved cooling performance.
- 2 Smart PWM Fans provide efficient air flow distribution over the heatsink and keep silent operation.
- Triple Fan Option allows a 3rd fan to be installed and skyrockets the cooler performance even more.
- Enhanced Mounting Kit facilitates installation and broadens CPU support.
- TDP 200W Support ensures ultra-high performance under CPU overclocking.
GELID offers the new coolers in two models, the Phantom and Phantom Black with the Phantom Black sporting black finish on the heat pipes and a seemingly inverted colour scheme of the Phantom. No support for HEDT platforms such as the Intel LGA 2066 and AMD Socket TR4 as of this writing. GELID gives both coolers a 5-year warranty.