Initially, GIGABYTE only had four AMD B450 motherboards during launch featuring two micro-ATX B450 models and two ATX B450 models. Today, a mini-ITX AMD B450 motherboard model showed up in the GIGABYTE website – the GIGABYTE B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI. The B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI features a 4+2 digital power phase design and the next-generation Intel Dual Band 802.11ac Wave2 WIFI and Bluetooth 5 wireless connectivity.
- Supports AMD 1st-gen Ryzen, 2nd-gen Ryzen, and Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 supporting up to 32GB
- DisplayPort, HDMI 2 Ports for Multiple Display
- Intel Dual Band 802.11ac Wave2 WIFI and Bluetooth 5 wireless networking and Intel GbE LAN
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Realtek ALC1220-VB Enhance SNR in Microphone with High-end Audio Capacitors
- RGB Lighting powered by GIGABYTE RGB Fusion
The GIGABYTE B450-I AORUS PRO WIFI is the compact, mini-ITX form factor version of the B450 AORUS PRO WIFI motherboard. Both motherboards sport the same premium features such as the Realtek ALC1220-VB codec that delivers up to a 7.1 channel high-definition audio for immersive gaming. Both motherboards also feature Intel LAN and wireless networking with the Intel GbE LAN and Intel Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI + Bluetooth module. Like its bigger ATX counterpart, the B450-I AORUS PRO WIFI also packs an ultra-fast M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 slot that supports the latest NVMe solid-state drives.
Learn more about the GIGABYTE B450-I AORUS PRO WIFI motherboard here.