GIGABYTE AORUS launches the Winter OC Challenge 2018 in partnership with OC-ESPORTS and HWBOT. The overclocking contest officially opened on the 1st of February 2018 wherein everybody can participate. All skill levels such as Novice, Rookie, Enthusiast, Elite, and Extreme are all welcome to join the event.
- This competition is limited to GIGABYTE/AORUS motherboards only.
- Only up to 6-core CPUs are allowed.
- CPU and Cache Frequency limited to 5Ghz.
- Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
- Must use official competition background.
- A verification screenshot is required.
- To be eligible for the lucky draw, participants must submit in all stages of the competition.
- In a case of a tie, the tie-breaker is the best score in Stage 3. If there’s still a tie, the best score in Stage 2, etc
To join the GIGABYTE AORUS Winter OC Challenge 2018, you must have an Intel-brand processor, up to 6-core CPUs only, and a GIGABYTE/AORUS motherboard.
There are three stages in the competition: the first stage is the XTU test, second stage us the 3DMark Fire Strike Physics test, and stage three is the Geekbench3 - Multi-Core test.
Duration and Prizes
The GIGABYTE AORUS Winter OC Challenge 2018 runs from February 1st to 28th, 2018. Prizes will be comprised of hardware sponsored by GIGABYTE, Intel, G.SKILL, EKWB, Seasonic and HWBOT.
For more information, visit the contest page here.