GIGABYTE introduces the AMD AB350N-Gaming WIFI Mini-ITX motherboard, based on AMD B350 chipset featuring the AMD Ryzen 7 support and optimal support for the AMD Wraith Max CPU cooler.
- Supports AMD Ryzen and 7th Generation A-series / Athlon Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-A
- Intel 802.11ac Dual Band WIFI and Bluetooth 4.2 card
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show design
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers
The GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI motherboard also sports all the game enhancing and aesthetics of GIGABYTE’s gaming motherboards including LED lighting and RGB Fusion support, Hybrid Fan Pin Header, Smart-Fan 5 and Server-class components. In this motherboards, GIGABYTE made sure it can support the new AMD Wraith Max CPU cooler which is much larger compared to typical stock coolers processor makers provide. Although challenging, GIGABYTE was successful in eliminating DIMM slot and PCIe slot obstacles.
Even with the constraints of designing an ITX form factor motherboard, GIGABYTE ensures quality of the components used including 4th generation Digital PWM Controllers, industry-leading 3rd Generation PowlRstage controllers, and the new generation of IR all digital power controllers. These digital controllers offer incredible precision in delivering power to motherboard’s essential components, allowing enthusiasts to get the maximum performance from the AMD Ryzen processors.
The GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI motherboard also offer many connectivity options starting with Realtek Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 802.11ac WIFI module and Bluetooth 4.2 support giving users both wired and wireless connectivity options.
For more information, visit the GIGABYTE website.