Intel announced the Intel NUC 12 Extreme (code-named Dragon Canyon) and the Intel NUC 12 Extreme Compute Element (code-named Eden Bay), a highly modular desktop PC kit engineered to provide phenomenal performance for high-end gaming and content creation tasks.
The Intel NUC 12 Extreme and Intel NUC 12 Extreme Compute Element features the latest 12th generation Intel Core desktop processors. The NUC kit has a capacity for full-size 12-inch discrete graphics cards and packs a full range of I/O ports including Thunderbolt 4. The Intel NUC 12 Extreme delivers massive performance and features that enthusiast gamers and professional creators need in a compact and modular form factor.
Monster Performance, Small Footprint
The Intel NUC 12 Extreme offers breakthrough speeds with up to a 12th Gen Intel Core i9 processor, featuring eight Performance-cores (P-cores) and eight Efficient-cores (E-cores), 24 threads and up to 5.1 GHz turbo boost max frequency.
Additional features include:
- Up to a 12th Generation Core i9-12900 processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 770 (32EU)
- Support for up to 64 GB dual-channel DDR4-3200 MHz SODIMMs
- Support for PCIe Gen5 x16 graphics cards with backward compatibility with PCIe Gen4 and Gen3 devices
- Support for up to three PCIe Gen4 M.2 SSDs
- Two Thunderbolt 4 ports, Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211, a 10Gbps Ethernet port standard; and additional 2.5Gbps Ethernet port on Intel Corei9 processor SKUs
Pricing and Availability
The Intel NUC 12 Extreme will be available starting in the second quarter of 2022, with more rolling out through the year. Pricing will range from $1,150 to $1,450 for Intel Core i7 and Intel Core i9, respectively.
Learn more about Intel NUCs at Intel.