Lexar announces 256GB High-Performance 633x microSDXC UHS-I (U3) card at Photokina 2016. The card has transfer speeds of up to 95 Mb/s and can store HD video of up to 36 hours which is perfect for aerial camera users. The Lexar 633x microSDXC UHS-I card is ideal for smartphones, tablets and sports camcorders. The card is also ideal for capturing high resolution content such as 1080p full-HD and 4K video. The Lexar microSDXC comes with a USB 3.0 microSD card reader for easy file transfer to a Mac or PC. The microSDXC has a limited lifetime warranty and 1-year warranty on the included card reader.
"We’ve seen the storage demands of our customers grow by leaps and bounds, especially with the massive popularity of 4K video—so we designed this 633x high-capacity microSD card to meet that need. In today’s world, whether you’re shooting 4K action footage with a sports camcorder or downloading your entire music library onto your smartphone, the storage space and speed provided by the 256GB Lexar microSDXC card will prove invaluable." - Steffi Ho, Lexar product marketing manager
- Premium memory solution for smartphones, tablets and sports camcorders
- Quickly stores, captures, transfers and plays back media files, including high resolution content such as 3D, 1080p full-HD, and 4K video
- Leverages UHS-I technology for a transfer speed up to 95MB/s (633x)
- Stores more than 58,100 songs; 67,600 photos; or 36 hours of HD video.
- Includes high-speed, Class 10 card and SD adapter (16GB-128GB) or USB 3.0 reader (200GB-256GB)
- Limited lifetime warranty for card and one-year limited warranty for adapter or reader
All Lexar products are tested in the Lexar Quality Labs to ensure quality, compatibility, performance and reliability. The Lexar 256GB High-Performance 633x microSDXC UHS-I (U3) card will be available soon with a standard retail price of £246.99. Visit the Lexar website for more details.