MSI Introduces Clutch GM70 and GM60 GAMING Mice
MSI expands its gaming gear line up with the Clutch GM70 and GM60 GAMING mice. The new gaming mice from MSI feature a modular design with replaceable side grips and top cover. This allows users to adjust the size and shape of the mouse to address comfort and grip preferences. The dragon-scale pattern on the side grips offer additional grip for better handling and control of the mouse.
- Customizable side grips and top cover for a personalized look and feel
- Avago PMW3330 advanced optical gaming sensor offering superb accuracy
- RGB Mystic Light lighting customization with over a million colour options
- Fine-tune detailed settings with Gaming Centre
- Durable OMRON switches rated for over 50 million clicks
- Comes fully geared up with all accessories and carry pouch in the box
The Clutch GM70 and GM60 feature MSIís Mystic Light RGB lighting customization which can be synchronized with other Mystic Light supporting hardware. Both gaming mouse also pack an Avago PMW 3360 optical sensor offering great accuracy. For durability, MSI also opted for the tested and proven OMRON switches rated for over 50 million actuations.
The MSI Clutch GM70 GAMING mouse can be operated wirelessly or wired while the Clutch GM60 is a wired gaming mouse. Both gaming mouse has 8 programmable buttons which can be personalized through the MSI Gaming Centre software. An ALPS Encoder scroll wheel provides smooth and accurate movement, so you can easily cycle through weapons or your inventory. This mouse is built with high quality materials to ensure a reliable gaming experience.
The MSI Clutch GM70 and Clutch GM60 GAMING mice are expected to be in stores worldwide starting July 2017.