MSI introduces the MEG PROSPECT 700 Series cases – the brand’s most prestigious gaming cases to date. Under the premium “MEG” line-up, the MEG PROSPECT 700 Series cases are designed for high-end gaming PC builds with its expansive hardware and cooling support, vibrant RGB lighting integration powered by MSI Mystic Light, aesthetic diamond-cut mesh panels with a brushed aluminium finish. The cases also feature hinged side panel doors that swing open.
Available in two models, the MEG PROSPECT 700R and 700RL cases are designed in partnership with EKWB – offering support for a select EK distribution plate for custom liquid cooling. Both cases are identical with the exception of the 4.3-inch customizable touch panel on the MEG PROSPECT 700R chassis.
MEG PROSPECT 700 Series Modular Design
MEG PROSPECT 700 Series Key Features
- Can install up to 10x system fans, providing ventilation and stable performance to the whole system.
- Built-in ARGB fans with striking lighting and vivid lighting effects.
- Designed in partner with EKWB to support EK distribution plate for custom liquid cooling.
- Synergize with a compatible MSI motherboard through bridging with a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C (20Gbps) port for high-speed data transmission.
- Vertical GPU bracket as an accessory that allows you to mount your graphics card vertically.
- Support for up to two 360mm radiators and three 140mm fans.
- 4.3-inch touch panel can display a wide range of system information and graphics. (MEG PROSPECT 700R model only)
Pricing and Availability
MSI is yet to release information on the pricing and availability of the MEG PROSPECT 700 Series cases. However, the MEG PROSPECT 700R has been seen listed at Australian etrailers for AUD$579 which is approximately US$380 or £340. To learn more, please visit the product page links below.
MSI MEG PROSPECT 700R
MSI MEG PROSPECT 700RL