MSI Intros B350I PRO AC mini-ITX Motherboard for AMD Ryzen Processors
MSI introduces a new mini-ITX motherboard for the Socket AM4 AMD Ryzen processors – the B350I PRO AC motherboard. The MSI B350I PRO AC uses the compact mini-ITX form factor with features that are designed for professional, multimedia and gaming. Even with its compact size, MSI was able to fit in a strong 9-power phase PWM design (6+2+1) that’s quite challenging to layout and unseen on any AM4 mini-ITX motherboard. It sports MSI’s signature Military Class components that ensure stability and durability along with DDR4 Boost to ensure performance.
The B350I PRO AC also sports a DisplayPort and HDMI output and 2x pin headers for RGB lighting. Like most of MSI’s gaming and enthusiast-grade motherboards today, the B350I PRO AC also comes with the proprietary Mystic Light support for RGB lighting control, customization and synchronization with other supporting RGB lighting devices.
- Supports AMD RYZEN Series processors and 7th Gen A-series / Athlon Processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3200+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost
- Turbo M.2 Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s
- Audio Boost
- PCI-E Steel Armour: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI
- EZ Debug LED
- VR Ready
- X-Boost: USB and Storage Performance booster
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning and user-friendly BIOS
For more information on the new MSI B350I PRO AC motherboard, visit https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B350I-PRO-AC