The MSI Prestige Series is a new product line that caters the unique needs of “creators” such as video editors, photo editors and other professional content creators that demand excellent colour accuracy and the high-performance hardware that’s needed for computing-intensive editing and rendering applications. Last month, MSI presented new products under the Prestige line which includes the Prestige PS341WU Creator Monitor along with the Prestige 14 and 15 laptops and Prestige P100 desktop PC. The Prestige PS341WU is a 34-inch 5K monitor, sporting an IPS Nano Colour display panel that offers superb colour reproduction. The MSI Prestige PS341WU monitor covers 98% of DCI-P3 standards and comes with DisplayHDR 600 certification.
Prestige PS341WU Introduction Video
Prestige PS341WU Overview
Prestige PS341WU Features
- 34-inch ultra-wide Professional WUHD (5120 x 2160 / 21:9) designed for creators and multi-taskers
- Nano-IPS panel for a truly premium quality picture
- 98% of DCI-P3 colour gamut with a pre-calibrated in the factory for the most excellent colour accuracy
- VESA Certified DisplayHDR 600 makes it possible to create & enjoy the brighter, authentic and lifelike contents
- MSI Creator OSD brings out the most intuitive screen setting & assistance to save creator’s time while working
- Built-in Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP) help to check the content from multiple sources simultaneously and switch between them easily
- Ergonomically Designed Stand with tilt, swivel and height adjustments while focusing on creation
Pricing and Availability
The MSI Prestige PS341WU Creator Monitor appears online at B&H for $1,199.99 USD, estimated to be available by September 16, 2019. Learn more about the MSI Prestige PS341WU monitor here.