NETGEAR Introduces Nighthawk X6S Tri-Band WiFi Router
NETGEAR introduces a new and advanced version of their award-winning Nighthawk X6 router – the Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-band WiFi Router. The Nighthawk X6S packs a more powerful processor with improved multi-user MIMO technology thus offering faster than ever WiFi and networking speeds to multiple devices. It also supports voice commands through the Amazon Alexa voice service platform using Alexa voice service-enabled product such as the Amazon Echo speaker or the Amazon Fire TV voice remote.
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Introduction Video
The NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S is designed for streaming, gaming and mobile devices making it possible to stream in multiple devices at the same time. The router offers the fastest combined WiFi speeds of up to 4Gbps, thanks to the powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit dual core processor with three offload processors. The router also features NETGEAR genie remote access, ReadyCLOUD and OpenVPN. Check out the video below to learn more about NETGEAR genie.
NETGEAR Genie Overview video
Nighthawk X6S Features
- Tri-Band WiFi offering the fastest performance to new and older-generation WiFi devices
- AC4000 WiFi for up to 4Gbps of 802.11ac WiFi speed
- Multi-User MIMO for simultaneous streaming to multiple devices
- Powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit Dual Core Processor plus 3 offload processors for data-intensive applications, better video streaming, lag-free gaming, surfing, and more
- Smart Connect for intelligently selecting the fastest WiFi band for every device all under one SSID
- Amazon Echo/Alexa compatibility for voice control of your home network through the NETGEAR skill for Alexa
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Two Gigabit LAN ports can be aggregated for fast wired connections for devices such as NETGEAR ReadyNAS Network Attached Storage
Learn more about the NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S at the NETGEAR website.