NZXT gives in to the demand for more airflow and teases the upcoming NZXT H510 Flow chassis with a mesh front panel. The NZXT H510 Flow’s perforated front panel is optimized for airflow making it ideal for high-performance gaming PC builds. It comes with two pre-installed NZXT Aer F 120mm fans, one at the front and one at the rear. Buyers may still need to buy more fans or replace the stock fans with RGB fans because the pre-installed fan lack RGB lighting. Nevertheless, NZXT’s offering of the H510 Flow would be a great addition to their case line-up.
The NZXT H510 Flow does feature some of the signature features of the H Series cases such as the iconic cable management bar with pre-installed channels and straps. It also has a removable radiator bracket for easy installation of all-in-one liquid coolers. The H510 Flow supports radiators of up to 280mm. The NZXT H510 Flow chassis is available in black and white models.
NZXT H510 Flow Features
- An optimized perforated top panel delivers increased airflow to your system for improved temperatures
- Iconic cable management bar and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel
- Cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- Two Aer F120mm fans and removable filters on all air intakes
- Removable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm (Case version fans and specs vary from retail version)
The NZXT H510 Flow will be offered in black and white models for $109.99. To learn more about the H510 Flow chassis, please visit NZXT.com