NZXT announces the H510 Elite, a premium compact mid-tower ATX case that features a tempered glass front panel and included AER RGB 2 fans and a built-in HUE 2 RGB LED strip to highlight the beauty of your build. NZXT also refreshes the award-winning H-Series PC cases with the new H210, H210i, H510, H510i, H710, and H710i cases.
Check out our NZXT HUE 2 RGB Lighting Kit review here.
NZXT H510 Elite
All features introduced in the latest iteration of the H Series will be present in the NZXT H510 Elite chassis; such as front panel USB-C and the new NZXT Smart Device v2 which brings power to the built-in RGB strips and fans. The NZXT H510 Elite retains the features beloved in the initial H Series such as the patented cable management system, single screw tempered glass panel, and all-steel construction.
NZXT H510 Elite Features
- Showcase your RGB build with front and side tempered glass panels
- Includes two Aer RGB 2 fans and one addressable RGB LED strip
- Smart Device v2 with two HUE 2 RGB lighting and three fan channels
- USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connectors on the front panel
- Patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps for intuitive and easy cable management.
- Removable radiator/fan mounting bracket simplifies the installation of either AIO and custom loop liquid coolers
- An integrated GPU mount lets you display your GPU vertically (requires the purchase of a separate PCI riser card)
All-new H-Series Cases
The all-new NZXT H Series is available in matte black, matte white, and matte black and red. This new iteration of the H-series will include flush tempered glass mounting, allowing it to be installed with a single captive thumbscrew for easier access to the interior of the case, as well as improved SSD trays. In addition to several improvements that allow for smarter building experience, the new H-series will be equipped with a front-panel USB C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices.
The i versions of the new H-Series include the new Smart Device v2 powered by NZXT CAM. The Smart Device v2 includes a new, faster microprocessor that controls two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and your system’s fan curves. All of this is powered through NZXT CAM, which gives users the power to customize their computer’s RGB lighting and the monitoring capabilities to understand your system’s thermals and usages.
See product pages and MSRP below:
NZXT H510 Elite : $149.99
NZXT H210 : $79.99
NZXT H210i : $109.99
NZXT H510 : $69.99
NZXT H510i : $99.99
NZXT H710 : $139.99
NZXT H710i : $169.99