NZXT will be selling the Puck headset holder separately and available in different colors. NZXT Puck is a compact and flexible headset-mount and external cable management mechanism that attaches itself in various metallic surfaces with its magnetic feet. The Puck was first offered in certain NZXT case models included as a bundle but will now be available for purchase separately. As for the Puck’s creation, hear what the NZXT’s founder has to say.
”My headset was just lying on my desk with its cables dangling, haphazardly everywhere and sometimes trapped in the wheel of my desk chair. This strange Puck showed up one night in a bright hue and magically all my headset cable management issues were solved!” – Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder, and CEO
Watch the short antic clip from NZXT about the Puck.
NZXT Puck Features
- Available in various colors: black, white, red, blue and NZXT purple.
- Its magnetic characteristics enables itself to stick in metallic surfaces like the NZXT S340 Elite, Noctis 450 ROG, or Manta.
- Ideal for audio headsets, VR headsets for cable management, organization and efficient space-saving function.
- The Puck can split into two parts to organize even more rogue cables simultaneously.
- The Puck is made of non-conductive and hazardous-free silicone.
- Dimensions: 85 x 85 x 40mm
- Material(s): Silicone, magnets
- Weight: 147g
- Max Supporting Weight: 2kg
- Cable Coverage: Combined Approx. 250cm
- Split: Approx. 500cm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Model Number: BA-PUCKR-PP
- UPC: 815671013279
- EAN: 5060301693603
USA – February
EU – February
ROW – February
NZXT Puck (All Colors) – $19.99 USD/ €19.90