The bar has been set to a new standard with Phanteks’ release of their first Enthoo series case. Passionate about cooling and the one that brought you the world’s best air coolers, Phanteks enters the case arena with their functional design with exceptional cooling possibilities, the Enthoo Primo.
Accessibility and functionality is what sets the Enthoo Primo on a level of its own. It was constructed from a builder’s point of view with the closest attention to detail. This Enthoo Primo combines innovative design and rich styling that appeal to builders of any caliber. A glimpse through the split window side panel reveals the clean interior, capable of being water cooled, air cooled, or both.
Phanteks’ Enthoo Primo, unleash unlimited possibilities.
- Clean and elegant design that can be recognized by the refined aluminum front and top panels. Controllable LED lighting (LED strip and Fan LED). Polished chamfers that subtly accentuate the intake and exhaust areas.
- Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD / hidden cables and grommets (modular cable cover).
- Dual repositionable and removable HDD cages (support up to 6 HDD’s) for more installation flexibility or unrestricted airflow.
- Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis’ rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed.
- Removable Drop-n-Lock Doublestack SSD brackets that can be installed on 3 different locations. (2 brackets incl.)
- Removable front and top covers for easy installation of cooling components and easy dust filter removal.
- Other removable dust filters are located in the bottom (2x) and side panel (2x).
- Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack, LED ON/OFF switch capable of controlling 4 additional LED fans and LED strips.
- Support up to 2 PSU’s.
- Extreme cooling capacity, providing up to 16 different fan mount locations (120mm / 140mm).
- 5 Phanteks’ PH-F140SP premium 140 mm fans included.
- The PWM hub will enable PWM function to 3-pin fans. Total of 11 fans can be connected to the PWM hub.
- Thermally isolated PSU location keeps the radiant heat from other critical components, reveals an optimal bottom air intake, and hides the cables from blocking the airflow.
- Extensive water cooling support provides 5 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to quad (120mm and 140mm form factors) with clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
- Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems:
* Radiator brackets allows for easy installation (bottom and side).
* Modular cable cover with pre-drilled holes for mounting reservoirs.
* Rear reservoir mounting location.
* Universal pump bracket with vibration dampening function.
There is no information currently available for release date and pricing of the Phanteks Enthoo Primo. For more information as it is released visit Phanteks.com.