EVGA are known for making reliable and powerful hardware. Their range of GPU's are highly regarded and often review well. However, EVGA also make some really nice PSUs and this one looks to be no different.
The SuperNOVA 1000 G2 is a fully modular PSU with some impressive specs and some serious heavy-duty protections built in.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
- Superior vertical double layer main transformer increases power output
- Highest quality Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- High Amperage Multi-Rail Design for maximum power and efficiency
- Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit protection built in
- EVGA's unparalleled Customer Support
- An outstanding 10 Year Warranty
Heavy-duty protections, including:
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
|AC Input||100-240 VAC~, 15A, 50-60 Hz|
|Output Power||1000W @ +50°C|
This PSU is definitely designed for enthusiasts so it's quite a surprise to see it priced at an incredibly reasonable $199.99, especially when you consider the 10 year warranty that is available when you register within 30 days of purchase! At that price this would be hard to pass up.