ROCCAT Studios Introduces ELEVATOR TO THE MOON! VR Game
ROCCAT Studios introduces its second game title and first VR game title – the ELEVATOR TO THE MOON! It is an immersive puzzle-based adventure game in virtual reality game setting. In the game, an unnamed protagonist finds themselves in a secret underground facility, forced to build a moon elevator by the off-kilter, loudmouth President of the World, Doug Slater-Roccmeier. Repair Roccmeier’s broken elevator by the numbers as he screams weirdness in the player’s ear via intercom…or utterly ignore President Roccmeier and spend time breaking stuff, hacking the digital brains of a mysterious A.I., or maybe even eating some space cookies.
Watch the introduction video below.
- Immersive virtual reality puzzles
- Exploration! The elevator has heaps of stuff Roccmeier doesn't want you to find
- A rad achievement system that encourages multiple play-through and speed runs
- Virtually vomit-free! Designed to maintain maximum tummy comfort
- Experience the world's first and greatest VR space elevator/jerk president simulator
ELEVATOR TO THE MOON! VR game will be available for Oculus VR and Samsung Gear VR in October 2017. For more information, visit http://www.elevator-tothemoon.com/