The RockIt Cool pure copper IHS kit for the 12th generation Intel Core processors is now available for $32.99. The pure copper IHS kit replaces the stock IHS on the Alder Lake processor once delidded. The copper IHS offers superior heat dissipation while providing excellent die protection compared to bare delidded CPU die.
- CNC machined to tight tolerances
- Uses same relid guide as the stock IHS
- Surface area increased by 9.5% over stock
- Smooth and flat surfaces for maximum contact with CPU and cooling solutions.
- Fits 12th Gen CPUs only. Tested on 12900, 12600 & 12400
- The Copper IHS is 100% compatible with the EKWB and Bitspower monoblocks
- Guide on how to easily remove solder from the CPU die
- Marked to show liquid metal application area to eliminate guessing
The RockIt Cool Copper IHS Kit for 12th Gen Intel CPUs is available for $32.99. Also sold as an Upgrade Kit (Rockit Cool 12th Gen Delid/Relid Tool + Rockit Cool Copper IHS for 12th Gen) for $79.99.
RockIt Cool also offers a delid/relid kit for the 12th generation Intel Core processors sold separately. The kit includes a Quicksilver to remove the solder safely on the CPU die.