Silicon Power expands its line up of portable hard drives under the Armour Series the Silicon Power A75. This slim and durable portable hard drive sports an aviation-grade aluminium enclosure to give it maximum protection while keeping it thin and lightweight. It uses the speedy USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface with compatibility with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 as well.
- Thinnest all-metal military-grade shockproof hard drive
- 3D ridged design for protection against scratches and fingerprints
- Made of lightweight aluminium with superior heat dissipation
- Slim "L" shaped LED status light that can be seen from top and front view
- Superfast data transfer with USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Free SP Widget software download for data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage
The Silicon Power A75 is wrapped with an aviation-grade aluminium. The Silicon Power A75 is deemed to be the thinnest of its kind. Silicon Powers Armour series continues its legacy of safe and durable data storage in the A75, while showing off its appealing and aircraft inspired design. The drive only weighs 169 grams.
The Armour A75 is shockproof up to 1.22m (MIL-STD 810G 516.7 Procedure IV transit drop test), and is made with durable but lightweight materials that makes it shockproof and weather-resistant.
Silicon Power Armour A75s slim "L" shaped LED status light can be seen from most angles and is placed right below the SP logo on the front face of the drive.
Silicon Power covers the Armour A75 portable hard drive with a 3-year limited warranty. The A75 is available in 1TB and 2TB capacities. For more information, visit http://www.silicon-power.com/web/product-Armor_A75