Silicon Power (SP) unleashes its newest PCIe 4.0 SSD, the UD90, featuring storage capacities of up to 1TB with 3D NAND flash technology. The Silicon Power UD90 offers read speeds of up to 4800MB/s and write speeds of up to 4200MB/s using PCIe Gen 4x4 interface. The UD90 is backed with a 5-year warranty.
Check out our review of the Silicon Power (SP) XPower XS70 NVMe SSD
Silicon Power UD90 SSD Key Features- PCIe Gen 4x4 interface with read speeds up to 4800MB/s and write speeds up to 4200MB/s
- Supports NVMe 1.4 and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) for higher performance and lower latency
- 3D NAND technology allows for dense storage in a compact design
- Available in a range of storage capacity options: 250GB, 500GB, and 1TB
- Supports low-density parity-check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access
- Supports SLC Caching to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance
- Supports RAID to protect data in the case of a drive failure
- Built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
- Free SP ToolBox Software to easily obtain disk information such as self-monitoring analysis report, the extent of consumption, and SSD diagnostics
Accessible PCIe 4.0 Boost
Give your system the power of PCIe 4.0 with the budget-friendly SP UD90. Providing the best bang for your buck, it reaches read speeds up to 4,800MB/s and write speeds up to 4,200MB/s. It also boasts 2x faster data transfer rates than its predecessor, PCIe 3.0, for sustained use and dependable performance. With this much efficiency, the Silicon Power UD90 allows you to maximize your creative output at an unbeatable value.
Multitask Like No Other
Don't lose your train of thought with slow load times! Designed with content creators in mind, the UD90 is built to handle the demanding levels of multi-tasking that are required of creative production, effortlessly. With support for NVMe 1.4 and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) technology, the UD90 offers uninterrupted productivity via higher performance and lower latency for seamless execution across applications.
Silicon Power did not reveal pricing as of this writing. Learn more about the UD90 PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe SSD at Silicon-Power.com.