Silicon Power Unveils DDR4 UDIMM Gaming Memory
Silicon Power introduces its first ever gaming-oriented DDR4 memory series – the Silicon Power DDR4 UDIMM series. The SP DDR4 UDIMM sports a newly designed heat sink spreader that optimizes heat dissipation and better aesthetics that fits enthusiast builds today for gaming. It is specially designed for gamers and multimedia professionals that require high-performance memory kits for fast data transfer rates of around 17GB/s of bandwidth for gaming and productivity.
The Silicon Power DDR4 UDIMM is made of selected original memory modules and is 100% factory-tested to guarantee high stability, durability, and compatibility. Operating voltage is just 1.2V compared to 1.5V of the DDR3 modules. It is also covered with a lifetime warranty, it comes with complete service and technical support.
- Fierce design for the complete experience
- High performance of up to 17GB/s bandwidth
- Effective heat dissipation for a prolonged module lifespan
- Original and high quality memory module
- 100% tested for stability, durability and compatibility
- Lifetime warranty
For more information, visit the product page at the Silicon Power website.