SilverStone Technology introduces the Extreme 850R Platinum SFX power supply unit featuring the Intel SFX 12V V4.0 specification standard and PCIe 5.0 standard. The Extreme 850R Platinum also features a fully modular cable design with flexible flat black cables for neat and easy cable management.
The SilverStone Extreme 850R Platinum would be the first SFX PSU to come equipped with a PCIe Gen5 12VHPWR connector for the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics cards. The power supply unit also comes with PCIe 6+2P connectors to support older generation graphics cards.
- Equipped with Gen5 12VHPWR PCIe connector, meeting Intel SFX 12V V4.0 specification standard
- Cybenetics Platinum efficiency certification
- 24/7 continuous power output with 50℃operating temperature
- Ultra-silent 92mm FDB fan with fan intelligent deactivates and delayed shut off function
- Flexible flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding
- Fully Modular design
- All Japanese electrolytic capacitors
SilverStone Technology sets MSRP for the Extreme 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 SFX power supply unit at $269.99 USD. To learn more, please visit the SilverStone Technology website.