SilverStone Technology introduces the SETA D1 minimalistic mid-tower chassis. The SilverStone SETA D1 comes with solid side panels, a mesh front panel to provide ample cooling, and modular 5.25-inch bays for storage and other expansion devices. The SETA D1 is devoid of any RGB lighting and appeals to professionals and content creators that need a large storage configuration with the chassis supporting up to six 3.5-inch hard drives.
As for cooling, the SETA D1 chassis comes with three pre-installed 140mm cooling fans, two at the front and one at the rear, offering adequate cooling out of the box. The SETA D1 also features a modernized front I/O with two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and a USB-C port along with a combo audio 3.5mm jack port. Designed for content creators, the SETA D1 supports motherboards up to SSI-CEB and E-ATX form factor.
SilverStone SETA D1 (SST-SED1B) Features
- Great durability chassis with solid steel construction
- Modular design to freely mix and match 5.25", 3.5" and 2.5" storage devices
- Extensive air and water cooling support
- Supports up to SSI-EEB motherboards
- I/O ports include USB Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 x 2 and combo audio x 1
SilverStone Technology did not reveal pricing as of this writing. Learn more about the SETA D1 chassis at the SilverStone Technology website.