SilverStone Technology presents the latest addition to its SETA Series – the SETA H1 mid-tower chassis. Designed as a high airflow chassis, the SETA H1 features a perforated mesh front panel designed to provide unobstructed airflow. Behind the mesh front panel are two custom 160mm fans that provide excellent airflow that maximizes the SETA H1’s overall airflow efficiency.
The SETA H1 also comes with a 140mm fan at the rear for exhaust. The case may be using another uncommon fan form factor; the SETA H1’s front does support other fan sizes including 120mm and 140mm fans. Also behind the mesh front panel is an addressable RGB light strip that provides a spectacular aesthetic aura.
SilverStone SETA H1 Features
- Perforated full mesh front panel with embedded ARGB lighting strip achieving vibrant aesthetics with completely unobstructed airflow performance
- Ample interior space with a highly versatile layout, setting no boundaries for creativity and inventiveness
- Extensive air and water cooling support
- Supports up to SSI-EEB motherboards
- I/O ports include a USB Type-C port, two USB 3.0, and a combo audio
- Superior dust prevention with removable dust filters on the top and bottom
The SETA H1 uses a redesigned structure unlike the SilverStone SETA A1. The SETA H1 comes with a different set of features including the hinge-type tempered glass side panel and the addition of rubber grommets on the internal cable routing holes. The SETA H1 also has more perforations at the rear.
The SilverStone SETA H1 chassis will retail for US$179.99. Learn more about the SETA H1 chassis at SilverStone.