SilverStone Technology presents the PP14-EPS 12VHPWR Cable with 16 AWG rated cables with 9.2 Amp capacity per wire. Several companies like Seasonic, CORSAIR, and be quiet! has already released their 12VHPWR cables for their existing line-up of power supply units aside from the new models coming out with 12VHPWR connectors out of the box. The SST PP14-EPS 12VHPWR cable will be sold separately. SilverStone has already released new power supply units with 12VHPWR connectors out of the box, this includes the HELA 850R Platinum, HELA 1200R Platinum, and DA1000R Gold models.
SST PP14-EPS Features
- Cable Configuration: 2 x EPS 8 pin (PSU) to 12+4 pin (GPU) 12VHPWR PCIe Gen5 cable
- Allows SilverStone PSUs direct support for RTX 40 series graphics cards with 12+4 pin 12VHPWR connector
- Compatible with SilverStone’s 3rd generation modular power supplies
- 12VHPWR connector housing made with 94V0 standard
- Made with 16 AWG rated for 9.2 Amp per wire, capable of withstanding high power of up to 600W
SilverStone Technology did not reveal pricing as of this writing. We will update this article once information becomes available. To learn more about the SST PP14-EPS 12VHPWR Cable, please visit the SilverStone Technology website.