Friday 24th May 2013 - Introduced in 2009, the Sugo SG06 from SilverStone was a revelation for a form factor originally destined for low powered computing. Designed for use with Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX motherboards, the SG06 was capable of swallowing many standard components while keeping everything cooled. It was the first Mini-ITX case in its size class equipped with 120mm fan and capable of accommodating 10 inch long graphics card. This breakthrough design allowed anyone to build a fast and affordable PC in a case smaller than a shoebox.
With SFX power supplies becoming more popular thanks to the success of SG06 and subsequent case designs, SilverStone has decided to release a version of SG06 called, SG06-Lite that comes without an SFX power supply included. This bare chassis model will enable more affordable price and give users greater flexibility in choosing components.
• Ample space for CPU cooling (82mm in height)
• Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
• Unprecedented 120mm fan in mini casing for positive pressure cooling
• Support 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives
• Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
• Standard-length expansion cards support (10 inches)
You can find further information about SG06-LITE: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=414&area=en&tid=
SilverStone SG06-LITE will be available in our warehouse on the 27th of May, the recommended End User price is (excl. VAT): 52.00 USD.