Team Group refreshes the T-Force Delta DDR4 memory with a touch of RGB lighting thus introducing the T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 memory. The T-Force Delta RGB was first seen at the Computex 2017 exhibit featuring either black or white heat spreader with a full-range of RGB lighting customization which is compatible with several RGB lighting control software such as ASUS Aura Sync. The Delta RGB DDR4 also features an improved heat spreader that uses thinner and lighter yet high-quality metal that offers improved heat dissipation.
- Full frame 120° ultra wide angle lighting
- Built-in Force Flow RGB lighting effect
- Aluminium alloy heat spreader with asymmetric minimalist design
- Supports ASUS Aura Sync software synchronization
- Latest JEDEC RC 2.0 PCB
- Energy saving 1.2V~1.4V ultra low working voltage
- Supports XMP2.0 one click overclocking technology
- QVL approved by all mainstream motherboard manufacturers
The Delta RGB DDR4 memory modules uses an ultra-wide 120-degree angle RGB LED lighting at the top of the heat spreader emitting bright and colourful luminous light. The Delta RGB offers a total of 9 lighting effects with the Force Flow effect as the default. Lighting effects can be customized through the T-Force Blitz lighting customization software or through other software like the ASUS Aura Sync. The DELTA RGB is using customized circuit board with latest JEDEC RC 2.0 which features a transmitting signal improvement of 35%.
For more information on the new T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 memory, visit the Team Group website.