We were blown away by the look of the Tòu when it was displayed at Computex earlier this year and quickly dubbed it "The most beautiful case in history".
The case itself is made of touch, 3mm tempered glass with a 2-4mm thick aluminium frame holding it all together. It is a full tower chassis, with seven PCI slots and supports ATX, mATX and mITX motherboards. It has room for a 360mm radiator, four 120mm fans and has a touch control panel for power and also fan and lighting control. However, what is possible the main attraction is the mirror/transparent finish. When the PC is off the lights inside the case turn off and the case has the mirror finish and when the PC is on, the lights inside the case turn on and make it transparent!
Let's take a look at some other specs
- Materials: 3mm Tempered Glass and 2-4mm Aluminium frame
- External Drive Bay: 1 x 5.25"
- Internal Drive Bay: 2 x 2.5" and 3 x 3.5"
- Form Factor: ATX and smaller
- Power Supply: ATX 12V, PSII Size (up to 220mm)
- I/O Port: 2 x USB 3.0, HD Audio
- I/O Expansion Slot: 7 x PCI/PCI-E
- GPU Size: Up to 380mm (plenty of room for a Titan or 7990)
- Thermal Solution: 3 x 120mm top fan, and 1 x 120mm front fan
While there has been no announcement of price it was estimated to cost around $700 to $800.
We'd love to hear your feedback on this in our forums.