Toshiba announces its newest Surveillance Series hard disk drives – the MD06ACA-V Series of 3.5-inch HDDs built for surveillance applications offering capacities of up to 10TB. With today’s technology improving the quality of security using higher definition cameras that capture data-heavy media, higher capacity HDDs are in demand. The Toshiba MD06ACA-V Series offers high performance and high capacity storage solutions for such purposes.
- Choice of 10TB, 8TB and 6TB storage capacity
- Support for up to 64 Cameras High-Definition Streams
- Rotational vibration compensation technology
- MTTF 1M hours (@40C operating temperature)
- 180 Total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- Designed for 24/7 operation and up to 600,000 load/unload cycles
- 256 MiB Buffer
- Cover temperature range: from 0℃ to 70 degrees Celsius
- 3 Year limited warranty
High Performance, High Capacity
MD06ACA-V Series air-based HDD meet performance requirements with an improved magnetic recording head and disk magnetic layer, and are available in 10TB, 8TB and 6TB capacities. They all deliver 7,200 rpm, a 256MiB buffer memory, and the 10TB model’s data transfer rate of 237 MiB/s is a 58% increase over products in the previous MD04ABA-V Series.
Built for 24/7 Operations
The Toshiba MD06ACA-V Series is built for 24/7 operation with its incorporate rotational (RV) sensors with a rated annual workload of 180TB transferred, MTTF of 1 million hours and a wider operation temperature range of 0 to 70 degrees Celsius. It can support up to 64 high definition cameras.
Visit the Toshiba website for more information.