Viking Technology Outs UHC-Silo SSD Series Of Up To 50TB
Viking Technology introduces its new UHC-Silo Solid-State Drive Series offering capacities of up to 50TB. The Silo Series SSDs uses a 3.5-inch form factor with a plug-and-play 6gb/s SAS (dual-port active-active) interface. The Silo Series SSDs uses next-generation flash processor that makes it possible to balance performance, capacity, energy efficiency and cost. With its large capacity offerings of 25TB and 50TB, the Silo SSDs are ideal for cloud computing, large data handling, media and digital imaging, technical applications and related applications.
The UHC-Silo is specially built for energy efficiency with an idle power draw of 10 watts and active power draw of 16 watts. It offers greater overall storage capacity per rack while decreasing power consumption per terabyte.
- 25 TB and 50 TB raw capacities
- Planar MLC NAND
- Dual-port SAS 2.x compliant interface
- 3.5” industry standard form factor
- Up to 60,000/15,000 IOps (4 KB) reads/writes
- Up to 500/350 MBps (256 KB) reads/writes
- 16W typical power consumption
- Sustained Read / Write: 500MB/s - 350MB/s
- Sustained Random Read & Write IOPS: Up to 60,000 IOPS/ 10,000 IOPS
- Interface: SAS 6Gb
Learn more about the Viking Technology UHC-Silo Solid-State Drive Series at their website, see product link below: