X2 Introduces Eclipse Advance 900 Cooler Series
X2 releases its Eclipse Advance 900 Series of CPU coolers offering great performance for its compact size and value. The coolers feature a universal heat-pipe design that are ideal for high-performance PCs that require superior cooling with great reliability. With its universal design also comes a wider range of compatibility with the Eclipse Advance 900 Series compatible with both old and latest Intel and AMD sockets. It offers support for AMD socketsAM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, and FM2. For Intel, it supports LGA 775, 115X and 2011.
The new X2 CPU coolers comes in two models – the Eclipse Advance 991 packs four 6mm copper heat pipes and the Eclipse Advance 992 which packs six 6mm copper heat pipes. Both models are bundled with two 120mm PWM silent RGB multicolour fans offering a push-pull fan configuration to maximize the cooling performance of the CPU cooler. The fans have anti-vibration rubber on each mounting corners to reduce noise and vibration. Both cooler models also offer cooling performance of up to 150W TDP.
- Matte black heat-sink coating
- All copper U-shaped 6mm diameter heat-pipes
- Two 120mm RGB multicolour silent cooling fans
- Pulse-width modulation controlled
- Anti-vibration rubber fan corners and metal wire-clips
- Supports AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 socket and 775/115X/1366/2011
- Best cooling performance up to 150W TDP
- Two years manufacturer warranty and service
The Eclipse Advance 901 (X2-991B4-2RGB-PWM) has an MSRP of € 32.95 / $ 37.95 (incl. VAT). The Eclipse Advance 902 (X2-992B6-2RGB-PWM) has an MSRP of € 39.95 / $ 44.95 (incl. VAT).