ZADAK teases its upcoming products to be demonstrated at COMPUTEX 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan which will include the SPARK RGB DDR4 memory and SPARK AIO Water Cooler. Both products feature RGB lighting with certified compatibility with most motherboard-based RGB lighting software for perfect synchronization which includes ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0, and ASRock Polychrome RGB Sync along with Razer Chroma for synchronized RGB lighting with Razer peripherals and components.
ZADAK SPARK RGB DDR4 Gaming Memory Features
The ZADAK SPARK RGB DDR4 gaming memory will be available in speeds of 2666MHz up to high-performance 4133MHz. Kit capacities will be available up to 64GB (4 x 16GB modules).
- High-Quality Aluminium Heat Sink for Fascinating Heat Dissipation
- Perfect RGB Lighting Synchronization ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0, ASRock Polychrome RGB Sync, and Razer Chroma
- Support XMP 2.0 Profiles Allow for Automatic, Reliable Overclocking
- Dynamic Multi-Zone RGB Lighting Brighter, fancier and prettier, enable stunning RGB lighting effects
- Remarkable Compatibility with Motherboard Certified by ASUS, ASRock, MSI, Gigabyte
ZADAK SPARK AIO Water Cooler Features
- Engineered for Performance, the Enhanced Design Demonstrates Optimized Cooling with Efficiency
- Customize the Pump Head Design with the Most Advanced ARGB Lighting Effects, Perfect Built-in lighting profiles
- Radiator Fans with ARGB are Designed for Optimal Liquid-Cooling for Silent Operations, Durability, and Powerful Cooling Performance
- Reinforced extended tubing shields the cooler tubes from potential damage during handling
- Easy and Quick Install with Tool-free Mounting Bracket for Painless Installation on Most Major CPU Sockets.
ZADAK will also be introducing the new MOAB II PC and SPARK Watercooled PC. Visit ZADAK at COMPUTEX 2019 at Booth K060a, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F this May 28th to June 1st, 2019.