Product on Review: Xigmatek Pantheon
Manufacturer and Sponsor: Xigmatek
Street Price: £81.58 Inc. VAT / 80 EUR @ Caseking
Established in 2005, Xigmatek may not come to mind for their chassis design but more so with their cooling products such as their CPU coolers and fans. Their reputation is certainly building though and today we will be taking a look at our first Xigmatek product, the Pantheon.
The Pantheon is a mid-tower case with lots to talk about. It has the capabilities of sustaining a 240/280mm radiator at the top and controlling up to 6 fans. There are tool-less design mechanisms throughout and a whole lot more so lets begin our analysis on this, our first Xigmatek review.
Pantheon Romes temple of gods. Big and impressive by a great architecture and dedicated engineering for all your hardware, Xigmatek proudly presents our latest exclusive chassis the Pantheon. Decent design combined with features such as usb 3.0, 2 fan controllers, last but not least also the radiator support of 240/280mm radiator on the top. Get yourself a piece of ancient experience and flair and start the combat with Pantheon!
- 206(W) x 543(H) x 500(D) mm (8.1*21.4*19.7 inches)
- External x 4 with both side tool-free holders with anti-vibration rubbers.
- 7 slots, 330mm free length for long card.(Thumb screws)
- ATX, Micro ATX (with cooler blackplate easy installation window)
- Standard P/S2 ATX/EPS power supply unit
1. Intake airflow hole with dust filter.
2. Available for face upward and downward installation.
3. Within anti-vibration rubber.
- Front Fan: Pre-installed 120mm white LED with black blades x 2 on HDD cage and LED is on/off switchable.(Max. four 120mm fans on HDD cage both side.)
- Rear Fan: Pre-installed 140mm white LED with black blades x 1 and LED is on/off switchable.(120mm fan is available)
- Side Fan:
Pantheon-Original: Optional 120/140mm fan x 2
- Bottom Fan: Optional 120/140mm fan x 1 (with dust filter)
- Top Fan: Optional 120/140mm fan x 2 or 170mm fan*1.
Fan Speed Control: Six fan speeds are adjustable synchronously by two knobs on top panel.
- Water pipe holes x 4 (with rubber cover)
- Available for 240/280mm radiator on the top.
- Radiator size limitation inside of top panel : (L)290*(W)130*(H)42mm
- Top Panel: Power switch, Reset switch, USB3.0*1, USB2.0 x 2, e-SATA x 1, Audio in/out x 1 (HD Audio), two knobs of fan controller.