ROCCAT expands its ROCCAT PRO Series gaming mice with the lightweight version of the Burst Pro – the ROCCAT Burst Pro Air. This mouse features wireless connectivity and a lightweight and unique water-and dust-resistant Bionic Shell design weighing in at 81 grams. Like the Burst Pro gaming mouse, the Burst Pro Air is fitted with the swift ROCCAT Titan Optical Switches rated for up to 70 million clicks and the ROCCAT Owl-Eye Optical sensor that delivers 19K DPI and 400 IPS. The ROCCAT Burst Pro Air has a rechargeable battery offering up to 100 hours of gaming, 10-minutes of rapid charging provides 5 hours of gaming use.
The ROCCAT Burst Pro Air wireless gaming mouse is NVIDIA Reflex compatible. The Burst Pro Air’s wireless connectivity and battery performance are managed by ROCCAT’s Stellar Wireless technology, which constantly balances signal strength and battery usage for optimal performance. It comes with onboard memory that supports up to 5 user profiles. The Burst Pro Air is available in white and black colours.
ROCCAT Burst Pro Air Features
- Lightweight symmetrical shape for comfort and performance
- Gaming-grade 2.4GHz and Bluetooth 5.2 dual connectivity
- Up to 100-hour battery life on a single charge
- Water and dust resistant Bionic shell with 4 AIMO RGB lighting zones
- Optical switches with adjustable debounce, tested to 100 million clicks
- 19K DPI optical sensor with 400 IPS tracking speed for max precision
- Detachable Phantom Flex cable with USB-C rapid charging
- Heat-treated pure PTFE glides, pre-tuned for a smoother motion
- On-board storage for up to 5 user profiles
- NVIDIA Reflex compatible
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
Pricing and Availability
The ROCCAT Burst Pro Air will be launching globally on April 26, 2022 with global availability at partner retailers. Available in black and white colours, the Burst Pro Air is now available for pre-order at ROCCAT.com for US$99.99 MSRP.