SilverStone Technology introduces the Shark Force 120 ARGB high-performance fan rated up to 2500 RPM. This fan features SilverStone’s distinctive “Shark Force” fan blade design – a pressure gradient along the fan blades that improve overall airflow performance and noise level. The fan sports ARGB lighting on the core of the fan that supports RGB sync technologies via motherboard or ARGB controller. The SilverStone Shark Force 120 ARGB is also the brand’s first fan with a modular cabling design for easier cable management, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Distinctive “Shark Force” fan blade design for lower noise and higher performance
- Wide 0 to 2500 RPM speed range via PWM control
- Three-phase, six-pole design which allows for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single-phase, four-pole design. Energy efficiency also improves greatly.
- Modular cable design simplifies connection and management of cables
- Utilizes standard ARGB 4-1 pin for compatibility, displays any color combination by use of an addressable RGB controller or capable motherboard
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing for long life expectancy
There are only a handful of 2500RPM cooling fans in the market today including the Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 12 TURBO that provides up to 72.69 CFM maximum airflow and 3.78 mm-H2O maximum static pressure. The SilverStone Shark Force 120 ARGB claims to be superior delivering up to 100CFM maximum airflow and 4.66 mm-H2O maximum static pressure.
The SilverStone Shark Force 120 ARGB is available in single-pack for $27.99 USD. To learn more about the Shark Force 120 ARGB, please visit SilverStone Technology.